Turbo problem checklist
- Air inlet to cylinders too high, check air cooling for water circulation/temperature or tube stack blockages and insufficient venting.
- Leaking air manifold / exhaust manifold.
- Fuel Injection faults, possible late injection or non sealing nozzles.
- Turbocharger filters choked or dirty compressor wheels, exhaust back pressure too high / economiser blocked.
- Damaged turbine blades and nozzle ring.
- Deposits on inlet or exhaust valves.
Sound familiar? Any turbo issues or questions please call, our engineers will be able to help.