Turbo problem checklist
- Air manifold fouled and leaking or exhaust gas leaking between engine manifold and turbocharger inlet.
- Pressure gauge reading incorrectly or connection leaking.
- Dirty air filter / rotor assembly / diffuser – nozzle. Labyrinth seals worn or dirty.
- Turbine / nozzle blading damaged.
- Exhaust back pressure too high.
- Compressor wheel fouled.
- Defective bearings.
- Rotor touching or foreign object restrictions.
Sound familiar? Any issues or questions please call, our engineers will be able to help.